Thursday

How I Stay Vegan #2



So, this is the wifey. Just life at its best. Taking the funny, day by day things that happen in my crazy vegan life, and telling my story. Even if you have a temptation, it helps to have someone around to bust your balls and keep you in check (please, no real busting of the balls, ouch). Surround yourself with other vegans, if you don't have a significant other. Start a potluck in your area. Get out and be your-vegan-self.

Funny things happen to me all the time, I learn some of my best life lessons in veganism through trial and error. But my husband and I are jokers. What fun would there be in life, if the vegan joke is always told by someone other than yourself? Nobody gets my vegan jokes anyways.

Stay Vegan!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Share/Save/Bookmark StumbleUpon View blog reactions